Monday, May 3, 2010

Belated National Scrapbook Day Challenges

Since I have been so busy with Senior Fashion stuff lately, I wasn't able to participate in any of My Pink Stamper's challenges on Saturday (the actual National Scrapbook Day). However, today I had a little bit of free time and thought I'd whip up some cards to get my creative juices flowing and to have a chance to win a little something too. I love all the giveaways Robyn does at My Pink Stamper! This first post is for challenge #7, which is to make something for a Dad in your life or something masculine. I chose to make a Father's Day card for my Dad.

I have mixed feelings on how this card turned out. I love the combination of the stamped swirls (Autumn Leaves) and the owl (from the Cricut Sentimentals Cartridge) and I love the colors together. It's just...the EYES. They made my owl look a little creepy, evil, but oh well, a good card nonetheless. I just hope my Dad doesn't see this post before Father's Day...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think your owl turned out cute! NOT creepy at all! LOL

    ReplyDelete