Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge: BIRDS

My Pink Stamper, Robyn, is having a challenge at her website to create something with a bird. I decided to make a card using a hummingbird on the Cricut Cartridge, Give a Hoot. I used Die Cuts with a View cardstock and, for the card itself I used My Mind's Eye kraft cardstock, some stamping , misting and glittering and wallah! A card!



I sort of like how this turned out, I mean, I had some difficulties with my stamping today (coordination problems, I guess) but the little bird turned out cute and I love the background paper!

I know I haven't been consistent with my posts but I actually have a few posts planned for the rest of this week and weekend and plan to have lots of reviewing of all of my favorites from the recent Spring 2011 fashion shows from New York to Paris to Milan...I can't wait! I also have a gluten free cheesecake recipe coming up and some craft DIY. Here and now, I'm promising to keep this blog up regularly and to try to provide you with some exciting tips, antics, and whatever else I can think of.

-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    I love visiting other blogs for inspiration. I can see I will need to stop back often.
    Please stop over and say hi and follow my blog. I do monthly giveaways.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. I love the sentiment its perfect.

    ReplyDelete