Friday, April 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper's Blog Hop Challenge--Birthday

My lighting is really crappy so please forgive me but I just had to participate in Robyn's (My Pink Stamper's) blog hop challenge, anything birthday. I've been needing to make some birthday cards for my Etsy shop so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity. I'll definitely be taking better pics in the daylight but I still wanted to share with you what I made.



Eek, you can even see my shadow hand in the corner! Oh well. Anyway, in case you are interested, I used Cricut carts Straight from the Nest (cupcake) and Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes (background shape)  for this card. The patterned paper in the background shape is Sassafras Lass from a long time ago (Whale of a Tail collection), I used crystals for the sprinkles and misted the pink and cherry colored cardstocks and the "happy birthday" stamp is by Studio Calico.

 I enjoyed this challenge and am happy with my final product. Thanks for stopping by!

-Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Ashely, I think your card turned out great. Love the colors, it may be simple, but has a punch to it. Good job.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! LOve the colors

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps I just became follower.
    Come check out my blog


    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I am a new follower. If you want to visit me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com :0)

    ReplyDelete