Friday, April 22, 2011

New Cards Headed to my Etsy Shop!

Hi there, thought I'd alert the "many" people that follow my blog (ha!, I'm pretty sure nobody reads my posts but one day...If anyone is out there, I really appreciate your support : )) of some new cards coming to my shop fresh from last night! I will also include some pics of the custom Mother's Day order that I also completed last night. I really liked how all of these cards turned out and I'm really picky so this is definitely a feat!

Here they are:


Happy Card Trio:
Made with Sassafras Ellie's Tale mini stack (so cute!, love the colors) and some really cool experimental misting techniques on maya road chipboard pieces topped off with glossy accents (man, do I love that stuff!).


A Sweet Thank You (Individual Card with Envelope):
This card is made with Sassafras Sweetly Smitten mini stack, Foldies cut apart (the center one is pop-dotted), American Crafts white card-stock for the base and Sassafras gray letters for the sentiment.



And Finally new to the shop (in the next few days),
Floral Gift Tags--Set of 12
These turned out so cute! I used lots of flowers and butterflies, can't go wrong there, and lots of pop-dots, those things are awesome, seriously! A simple hand-stamped "to" and "from" and some vintage thread/yarn/twine finishes these off.

And now for my finished order:






I actually did 12, 6 of each style but I decided to just post my favorites. Hope this inspires someone out there, even if it's just a little. These cards use products by October Afternoon, Anna Griffin, Studio Calico, Provo Craft and American Crafts. I'm really proud of how these turned out, I feel like I am progressing artistically and it feels good.

Thanks for stopping by!
--Ashley

1 comment: