Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scrapbook Layout and Etsy Stuff

Hi there, have another scrapbook layout to display, really to toot my own horn a little and maybe to inspire somebody out there...




It is made with Studio Calico kit Back 40 filled with lots of Sassafras Indie Girl goodies. I'm really proud of how this turned out. I really admire others who have mastered the "perfectly messy" collaged page and I finally feel like I am getting pretty good at it.

On another note, I'm working on a custom Mother's Day card order for my Etsy shop (Splendid Obsessions) and thought I'd show you my work in progress.

I'm doing two types, by this time, I have already embellished ALL of the cards and just need to add the sentiments but this was from yesterday's progress. If you like what you see, by all means come visit my shop!

Finally, I tried Udi's gluten-free products for the first time (their bagels and pizza crusts) and they are delightfully delicious! I even like their bagels better than gluten-full ones! They are soft not hard like a hockey puck. I guess that's it for now. I took some pics of Pulaski Square (Savannah, GA) homes for a friend a few days ago so I might post a few of those later or tomorrow, haven't decided yet. Oh yeah, and I've started a new blog, one just for fashion-y things. I wanted to keep this one mainly for crafty stuff and cooking/food so that it doesn't become information overload or so I don't bore anyone out there with technical drawings or my fashion portfolio updates. I'll link it when I've got it all nice and pretty! Of course, some content is bound to overlap a little and on those occasions, I'll post in both places!

No comments:

Post a Comment