Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Layout: Sassafras Lass May Challenge

Hey there,
Just entered in my layout for Sassafras' May challenge via e-mail and wanted to share it with you. The May sketch can be found here and you have until May 31 if you want to participate. You could win $50 worth of Sassafras goodness if you win! It can't hurt to enter, right?

Splish, Splash:




Supplies used: (Sassafras: blooms, Sweetly Smitten mini stack, Ellie's Tale cardstock sticker border and Blue Linen alpha stickers) Non-Sass supplies: background paper by Basic Grey, Teal Bazzill cardstock and piece of orange paper (from a long time ago, don't remember who from).

The only requirement is that you use 90% Sassafras Lass product, which I'm pretty sure I did. I love how Sass products work together from different collections (and with other manufacturers) and are timeless. I love pulling out the older collections and finding something that goes perfectly with a current one. I ALWAYS love my projects made with Sass products! Hope this inspires you a little.

--Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment